Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Friday, December 28, 2012

I hope your holiday season has been fun and festive.

I hope everyone got what they wanted for Christmas, and more important, I hope you all had time to spend with family and friends. Time with those we care about is always time well spent. It was a good break, but now it's time for me to get back to work. I'm working on my first draft of Beyond the Band of Death-- Book Two in the Nightwind series--and it's starting to get really good, if I may say so myself. But if you haven't read Book One, why not give yourself some fun holiday reading?

The new paperback edition of The Beast at the Gate, Book One just came out, and is available in Barnes&Noble, Amazon.com and other bookstores. It's also out in ebook format for Kindle and Nook fans. Just to sum things up, the novel has a bit for everyone: action, suspense, drama, and romance. You can read a few chapters on amazon.com or right from my website at rabakerauthor.com.

Again, I hope you all had a merry Christmas, and here's to a wonderful New Year ahead!




No comments: