Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Free Extras in the Book

To my readers:

As my way of saying thanks to all my fans and supporters, I included some supplementary material in the book to give my readers some extra insight into the fascinating world of Taren. As a result, I’ve included some appendices that give my (sometimes humorous) take on the land of Taren and its inhabitants. I hope you enjoy it!





P.S. Some of the entries in the appendices may contain “spoilers” if you have not finished the two books in the series thus far. Book one is The Beast at the Gate, and of course, book two is Beyond the Band of Death. If you haven’t read The Beast at the Gate yet, why not check out the book that started it all? You can also check out my website at https://rabakerbooks.wixsite.com/rabaker

No comments: