Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Next Chapters


I took a small break from the blog in preparation for the new installment in the "Rayna of Nightwind" series. It is the highly anticipated sequel to "The Beast at the Gate".

I want to take the time to say to my fans that I am both touched and thrilled that you are as exited about this new novel as I am. It's been a while in the making, but the next draft of "Beyond the Band of Death"(tentative title, pending my publisher's final approval) is done and now I'm ready to move on  to the next phase. With a lot of sweat and a bit of luck, I hope to have the finished book ready in time for Christmas! Again, thanks for everything. I would not have gotten this far without you. So, let's move together into the exciting next chapters of the Nightwind saga.

As always, if you want to learn more about me and my books--and read some sample chapters to boot--please visit my website.

Next time: Back to our regularly scheduled  blog entries.

No comments: